Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Registration Now Open for Regency Foundations Workshop

That's right!  

The date and place is officially booked for the first of three lectures/workshops in the "Preparing for Lafayette" Series:

FOUNDATIONS 

Regency Corset

And the best part is that I have begun planning for a Grand Birthday Soiree in September that will be the culminating event for the Lecture Series.

Regency Dance

  I cannot tell you how excited I am for this event!  I've got dances, carriage rides, card tables, games, Regency cocktails, a giant birthday cake and an appearance by the Marquis de la Fayette himself throughout the night.

More information will follow as the event continues to be built and I know this is a bit out of the normal time period that I usually post about, but I do hope some of you can make it to the event.  It is sure to be a stunning do!  An Event of the Season!

As usual, I would love your feedback and if you have any fun ideas for activities or how to make this event even more special, feel free to share them with me!

With Love,

Rebecca

No comments: