Monday, January 2, 2023

January Patterns Preview


New York 284New York 284

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Hanukkah (or other celebrated holiday) and got to spend time with friends and family or by yourself recharging. As the New Year approaches I thought I’d take a minute to give you a little preview of my January pattern offerings.

I’m excited to be able to offer multiple patterns again from which you can choose! I already have the New York 284 (Bust 32) ready and will be putting it up on my Etsy this week.  As a bonus with this pattern you’ll get the custom Claire McCardell option (Bust 34/waist 33) with it as well - just send me an email after purchasing and ask for it!

Claire McCardell Dress Pattern
Before January is out I’ll plan to have the Butterick 1873 (Bust 34), Hollywood 1659 (Bust 30), and Simplicity 7088 (Bust 34) done and ready for you to pick from.

As always, Patreon members get to pick one pattern from all FOUR of these options to receive for FREE!!

Butterick 1873 Butterick 1873

Simplicity 7088Simplicity 7088Simplicity 7088

Hollywood 1659Hollywood 1659


I hope you like the idea of having options to pick from. I hope to keep this up going forward. As always, let me know what patterns you’d like to have copied so I can add them to my queue.

With Love, 

Rebecca

No comments: