Monday, June 27, 2011

Purple Floral Dress - Phase 1


Whoo hoo!

So I started off really doubting my fabric choice (picked a small purple floral calico because my grandmother said she used those types of fabrics for her dresses - midwesterner ;). Then I hated the pattern because it didn't look like it was going to fit right at all. But I quickly realized it was waaay too big! Took in each side seam about 2-1/2 inches and voila! I actually really like it.

Still left are the detachable collar and cuffs, and I want to add some really cute purple glass buttons down the front.

I'm thinking of using these shoes (I know the heels are horrible) if I can't fond something more suitable by the event day. Do you think they're passable?



Now I just need the perfect hat and gloves and clutch! Yay! Can't wait to start the next one.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: