Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Back to Blogging

 




It's been almost exactly TEN years since my last blog post!  
I can hardly believe it.  So much has happened and changed in my life since then that I couldn't even begin to detail it all here.  In a nutshell: I remarried, had a baby, reached my professional goals, then decided to go back to historical costuming full time!  So here I am.

If you didn't know me before, and you are just finding my site, then I am so excited to meet you and for you to join me on this exciting journey!  I have always been passionate about history and clothing (as you will quickly discover) and I love sharing that passion even more.  

What's new for 2022?  
Seriously . . . SO MUCH!  I am carving out some time to do some test makes of patterns that I love so I have more completed work to share with you.  I'll be starting a YouTube channel and learning how to create reels for my instagram and facebook pages.  I'm super excited about "featured patterns" blog series where I will share the amazing, rare, and sometime hilarious vintage patterns I have in my collection.       

Become a blog follower!  Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest.  Look for my new videos and channels.  And most of all - TALK TO ME!  Let me know what you want to see and what you love.

Let's go!



No comments: