Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring is in the Air

So Spring is in the Air and it's making me want to start thinking about sewing again . . . HOWEVER, my basement is still ice cold in the evenings and it does not motivate me to go down there.  :)  What is a girl to do?  I still have the blue sheer cotton on my mannequin (I need to upload a picture) that has received absolutely no attention lately.  I'm a bit angry at it to be honest - I keep attempting sheers even though I don't really like them.  I mean I LIKE them - they just don't ever look right on me - so why am I wasting my time?  Hmm . . . I think I should force myself to finish the sheer first - I can always sell it on eBay - before I allow myself to start a new project.  But ahhhh . . . new projects!  I have so many in my head right now.

No comments: